Sunday, March 28, 2010

Busch Gardens

Believe it or not, I went to Busch Gardens yesterday.  I got a call from 2 of my sisters that they were going and my DD had planned to take the grandkids, sooooo.  To make a long story short, we all went on the same day.  I have not been anywhere that I had to walk around like that since before my car accident and surgery.  Needless to say,  I am in agony today and can hardly move.  And I never even went on a ride.  I waited for them to ride and talked to my sisters catching up on their kids and grandkids.  It was nice to see them again.  I can hardly wait until the middle of April when another sister comes down.  She will be bringing her 2 youngest with her.  I have not seen them for 4 years and can not wait to see how much they have grown.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for my birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete