Friday, March 19, 2010

New computer and swap

WOW!!!  It sure doessn't seem like that long since I have posted, but I see the calander does not lie.  Oh well, at least I am still here, still waiting for a new computer, but still here.  And at least the computer is on the way in the mail even as I type.  I can hardly wait!  My DH has been very nice during my computer problems but, we all know it is hard to share a computer after having your own for any length of time.  So I am sure he will be thrilled to get his back. 
After quilting for some years I have finally done it!  I have joined a swap.  This is my first one so I really have no idea what to expect but, I figured that I would have to join one someday even if it was only to see if I enjoyed it or not.  The swap is for snowpeople and I just could not resist.  More later....

No comments:

Post a Comment