Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy late Mothers Day

I hope you all had a Happy Mothers Day.  I sure did!  My SIL sent his wife and I both flowers.  My husband and I went to church,  where my GD worked the Wee Kids check-in for me.  Then we came home with three of the Grandkids so the oldest could take mom out for coffee to Starbucks.  The grandkids also got me a cross trinket box.  It was so nice not to have to do anything or be anywhere.  I worked on the craft room for a while in the afternoon (my DD and I have put everything in together, so it is taking some time to arrange everything), and then read a little Stephen King.  He is one of my favorite writers.  Then believe it or not I was in bed at 9 pm.  I never and I mean never go to bed that early, but I guess I really needed to sleep as I did not get up until almost 10:30 this morning.  I am now reading  "The Dome"  by Stephen King.  It is scary but really interesting.  
I will take pictures of  the craft room and post them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment