Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Did you know that not just the men and women that gave their lives for our freedom should be remembered today!  The men and women that give their time, energy, and talents to keep our country free should also be remembered today!  They don,t have to be dead to be remembered and thanked for their service.  Thank a service person today.
On a lighter note, I have finally started to put a binding on my quilt.  It is giving me fits.  If anyone has any tips out there I for one would be happy to hear them.  I have never done this before and I am not having a good time at this.
Well thats all for now.  I will have pictures when I finish this darned quilt, and I will have a new project that I am working on.  It involves not just quilting but also painting (another one of the projects I love to do). More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment